Microsoft MVP Summit 2012: Reports from MrExcel in Redmond, Volume 2.1
In the wrap-up email report of his first day in Redmond this week, Bill sends word that Microsoft actually created an Excel Macro that can generate a snow fall. Eager to show off their new creation, the inhabitants of Building 36 planned to execute said Macro for the first evening of the MVP Summit. In so doing, MS prepared by ‘equipping’ attendees with scarves to ward off the chill to come.
More to come…
- Good crowd of Excel MVP’s, including 2 from France, 2 from taiwan, one from New Zealand.
- Sessions all day Tuesday, good stuff, but none of which I can talk about
- Skipped the Welcome reception to go to Highline to record 5 dueling podcasts with ExcelIsFun
- Caught up with most Excel MVP’s at Bellevue’s Rock Bottom Brewery
- I had a copy of Office for Mac in my hand at the Microsoft store, but put it back. Will try it again today.
Outlook for 29-February-2012:
More Excel sessions. A lunch with the Excel for Mac people. Then the Excel product group dinner.